Community care will be the most important question for aged care over the next five years, a dementia symposium has been told.
- Australians prepared to pay to avoid residential care
- Care provider banned after ‘appalling’ death
- Most want home-based aged care
- Building people centred lives
- People in SIL ‘at risk of re-institutionalisation by stealth’
- NDIS funding for masks, PPE as 25 contract Covid
- Providers slam ‘heartbreaking wait’ for home care packages
- Home care workers miss out on paid pandemic leave
- Woman, 91, forced to use funeral savings to pay for dentures
- Warning as cyber criminals target aged care sector
Saviour BuhagiarUniting, the largest provider of aged care in NSW and the ACT, has partnered with Community Housing Industry Australia NSW to launch a toolkit for supporting older tenants as they age.
Alison Choy FlanniganThere are several legal obligations upon aged care, health and disability service providers in relation to coronavirus and other infectious diseases.
Craig PorteOn the service provider’s end, there’s a clear role for technology to play in helping care dollars go further, ensuring better quality of life for older Australians.
all-day National Symposium Series 2020
National Symposium Series 2020
Aug 4 – Sep 8 all-day
We’ve re-imagined our 2020 National Symposium to create a virtual webinar experience. With a live, online format, we can now share the latest information with more people in the aged and healthcare sectors. Help your[...]
12:00 pm Leading Clinical Governance for ...
Leading Clinical Governance for ...
Aug 26 @ 12:00 pm – Sep 8 @ 1:30 pm
Join the two-part Leading Clinical Governance for High Quality Aged Care webinar series running 12:00pm – 1:30pm on 26 August & 2 September. Each webinar includes a 1hr presentation & 30mins Q&A and is designed[...]