An independent aged care pricing authority should provide cost reviews and pricing for home care, the aged care royal commission has heard.
- How a pandemic changed home care
- Home care profitability slides
- Online aged care platform denies dodging regulation
- Resource helps older people exercise at home
- Home care reporting lags on international scale
- Review recommends banning sole disability carers
- Watchdog surveys consumers about home care during COVID
- First Australian definitions for wellness and reablement released
- Ushering in aged care workforce reform
- Shortfall of aged care services in rural areas
Lorraine PoulosThe new standards are proving to be a challenge for some home care providers.
Monica CationsHow appropriate are aged care services for the so-called Forgotten Australians? And how can care be delivered in safe and accessible ways for this group?
Sandra HillsThe 6,000 additional packages the government announced this July are welcomed. But they are nowhere near enough to serve the 100,000 waitlist that older Australians face.
all-day Innovative Approaches to Financi...
Innovative Approaches to Financi...
Sep 29 – Oct 2 all-day
At its core, the financial sustainability of an organisation hinges on controlling the ‘levers’ – either increasing net free cash inflows, improving solvency, investing and managing risk (and any combination of these factors and their[...]
all-day Strengthening the Aged Care Work...
Strengthening the Aged Care Work...
Oct 21 – Oct 22 all-day
The aged care workforce is the single greatest resource providers have to survive and thrive in the face of the COVID-19 crisis, the increased scrutiny of a Royal Commission and the pressure of meeting new[...]
all-day Clinical Governance in Aged Care
Clinical Governance in Aged Care
Oct 28 – Oct 29 all-day
The need for robust clinical governance systems and strong leadership has never been more important as aged care providers navigate the challenges and complexities of the COVID-19 pandemic and strive for safe and high quality[...]