A national survey provides an insight into the impact of COVID-19 on home care providers.
- Taskforce to investigate SA disability care system
- Court rules NDIS can fund sex workers
- Exercise resources for self-isolation
- My Aged Care case management team working with providers
- Protecting older people from the risks of polypharmacy
- Older Australians embrace technology in age of COVID
- Three COVID deaths, 24 infections reported to NDIS
- Wait list drops but 100,000 still need home care
- Video calls don’t reduce loneliness, review shows
- Disability workers fight for COVID allowance
Deb HowcroftThinking about the best tools and activities to maintain relationships with your grandchildren while we are separated could be important to bridge the gap when we all come out of the pandemic.
Alison Choy FlanniganThere are several legal obligations upon aged care, health and disability service providers in relation to coronavirus and other infectious diseases.
Craig PorteOn the service provider’s end, there’s a clear role for technology to play in helping care dollars go further, ensuring better quality of life for older Australians.
There are no upcoming events.