Community Care Review has come into its own! Please check out our new website and expanded coverage.
- Technology’s role in overhauling the aged care sector
- New web series tackles death
- Reduced home care staff hours ‘potentially unsustainable’
- The strategic CFO
- Community transport at a crossroads
- Calls for across the board dementia training for hospital staff
- Welcome to the new CCR website
- Exercise resources for self-isolation
- Home, community providers to benefit from support package
- One-in-six older Australians at risk of frailty
Bruce MullanA strategic CFO reframes the organisation’s relationship to, and perceptions of, money.
Alison Choy FlanniganThere are several legal obligations upon aged care, health and disability service providers in relation to coronavirus and other infectious diseases.
Craig PorteOn the service provider’s end, there’s a clear role for technology to play in helping care dollars go further, ensuring better quality of life for older Australians.
There are no upcoming events.