The Support at Home program will bring all in home aged care providers under one funding model, a new paper has revealed.
- Government releases overview of new home care program
- Care managers ‘must be central’ in new aged care program
- Revenue utilisation impacting home care financial performance
- Expert group investigates link between COVID and dementia
- Indigo launches national assistive tech program
- New platform to help easily locate missing persons
- First-of-its-kind Alzheimer’s drug ‘offers real hope’
- Temperature of home can affect wellbeing: study
- Hearing loss linked to dementia risk
- Study links obesity to loss of grey matter
Jonathan MoodyOne of the key advantages of Hospital in the Home is being able to offer a suitable amount of healthcare support to patients in the comfort of their own home.
Troy SpeirsA small overallocation of funds for care and services above assessed need could be built into future home care program design to reduce the demand for rapid reassessment and review of changing care needs.
Marcus RileyEmbracing a more diverse workforce is not a silver bullet on its own for the challenges facing the aged care industry, but it can be a most valuable component of the overall solution.
all-day Improving Quality & Safety in th... @ Online Webinar
Improving Quality & Safety in th... @ Online Webinar
Mar 9 – Mar 10 all-day
Throughout 2020 – 2021 there were 1,044,851 incidents reported to the NDIS with 99% of those incidents being concerned with the unauthorised use of restrictive practices. Against the backdrop of the ongoing Royal Commission into[...]