Home care providers are sitting on more than $1.2 billion in unspent funds, a key aged care report says.
- 10,000 more home care packages on the way
- Unspent home care funds now at $1.2b
- Home care wait list refuses to budge
- Consumer-friendly videos demystify home care
- How a pandemic changed home care
- First Australian definitions for wellness and reablement released
- Funding for dementia programs extended
- Provider reskills older workers for jobs in home care
- Study highlights vulnerabilities of older men
- Smart home support for seniors
Amelia CondiYoung people with disability will soon have more opportunities to explore appropriate housing options than ever before, with the transition of more than 500 aged care providers to NDIS providers on 1 December 2020.
Craig PorteIn the community care and disability sector, cloud technologies will enable fast and accurate information anywhere and at any time.
Mark Sheldon-StemmRecommendations to the royal commission are focused on increasing control for providers rather than reforming the system for consumers.
2:00 pm Wellbeing – the pathway to thriv...
Wellbeing – the pathway to thriv...
Feb 10 @ 2:00 pm
As we move through the shock and awe brought by multiple challenging events in 2020, we’re seeing a galvanic industry paradigm shift towards that of wellbeing – not only for clients, but for the workforce[...]
all-day Innovating Home & Community Care
Innovating Home & Community Care
Feb 17 – Feb 18 all-day
The Home and Community Care sector is in the midst of significant change and transformation, with the Royal Commission and the COVID-19 pandemic creating shifts that could potentially reposition Home Care into the future. To[...]