CONFERENCES & EVENTS
A new discussion paper argues the case for mandatory HCP and CHSP contributions, saying this could help make the aged care system more sustainable.
- Paper backs mandatory HCP contributions
- Concerns raised about new minimum engagement times
- Support at home: time to take stock
- Sunnyfield CEO steps down
- Government releases overview of new home care program
- CHSP providers told to consider exiting home support sector
- Home care nurses in EV trial
- Indigo launches national assistive tech program
- Independents likely to hold new government to account over aged care
- New ‘one stop shop’ for disability research
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.