Add to Calendar
July 27, 2021 all-day
In this webinar, you will come away equipped to establish and maintain a productive relationship with families/carers so that it benefits everyone, especially the consumer.
What will this webinar include?
- What is a Circle of Support?
- Limitations of a Circle of Support
- Inviting and establishing a Circle of Support
- Involving families/carers in assessment, treatment and care options
- Managing privacy, confidentiality and information sharing with families/carers
- Decision-making: competence, capacity and rights
- Engaging families/carers in organisational governance
- Provide relevant information and education that supports family members and carers to maintain their caring role
- Positive communications skills
- Resources to assist when communicating