The In-Home Aged Care market is becoming increasingly competitive including those with nationally-managed disruptive models. Consumers are increasingly willing to switch providers and seeking flexible and innovative approaches. With the increasing competitive market now and reform change, it is now time to review models for delivery of home care. The Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission Sector Performance reports, show that Fees and Charges and Financial Statements consistently rate in the Top 10 complaints in home services. Also, in the Commission’s recently released document: Quality and Safety in Home Services – 5 Key Areas of Risk, one of the risks is the management of packaged funds. These are all essential reasons that your service could benefit from a review of the way Home Care Packages are designed for competitiveness, sustainability and growth. Reviewing Home Care Package design is also wise in the lead-up to the introduction of Support at Home.
Approved providers are required to meet legislation whilst offering consumers a wide range of choices in their package provision. Attendance at this contemporary webinar will provide attendees with a different way of thinking about designing their services.
This practical webinar has been designed to give you the knowledge and tools to package service offerings into relevant, sustainable and attractive products for Home Care Package consumers. The webinar will address excluded and included items in HCPs; the importance of a self-directed framework, linking assessment domains to care provision and how to ensure compliance with Standards and legislation.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Describe the latest information about current HCPs and In-Home Aged Care
- Identify innovative examples of home care package design and creative options to attract consumers
- Link assessment domains to care provision and how to ensure compliance with Standards and legislation
- Describe how health literacy, wellness, reablement and restorative care approaches will position your service for the future
- Explain excluded and included items in HCPs; challenges, risks and opportunities of a self-directed framework in the context of In-Home Aged Care
- Operational efficiencies: financial sustainability, growth, and managing workforce shortages
The course is suitable for Home Care Managers, care/case managers, finance team members, clients services and those in sales and marketing.
- 1.00pm – 4.00pm – NSW, Vic, ACT, Tas
- 12md- 3.00pm – Qld
- 12.30pm -3.30pm – SA
- 11.30am-2.30pm – NT
- 10.00am -1.00pm – WA
Cost: $ 397 plus GST