Add to Calendar
May 25, 2022 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
This practical webinar has been designed to equip you with the knowledge and tools to design your home care service for service offerings into relevant and attractive products for consumers. We’ve designed this course to give you the knowledge and tools to package your service offerings into relevant and attractive products for Home Care Service consumers.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Describe the latest information about Home Care Packages now and post July 2023.
- List examples of what other providers are doing and some of the creative options that are available to consumers.
- State how to link assessment domains to care provision and how to ensure compliance with Standards and legislation.
- Describe how a health and wellness-based approach to care models is important for the future of your business.
- Explain excluded and included items in HCPs; the importance of a self-directed framework, linking assessment domains to care provision and how to ensure compliance with Standards and legislation.
- Identify the suitability of practical examples and extensive resources to assist you to implement changes to your service.