Why is Sustainable Financial Management important in Home Care?
We all know just how hard it is to balance finances to remain competitive and sustainable in a competitive market. We also know that financial management in home care will become challenging by changed funding arrangements for payment of subsidies and holding of unspent funds.
The home care sector is becoming more competitive with providers growing at over 6% per year according to the ‘Report on the Aged Care Act 2018-2019’. This reflects the attractiveness of greater choice in line with consumer preferences in a more market-based environment.
This webinar outlines to providers how to ensure financially competitiveness and sustainability in an environment of changed funding arrangements and increased competition.
What will this webinar include?
- Overview of the current policy framework
- Suggestions for bundling home care packages
- Identifying the right pricing strategy
- Determining a break-even point and price sensitivity analysis
- Pricing comparison across package levels and care management levels
- Costing methods
- Managing different cost categories such as direct, indirect, fixed and variable
- Building a unit cost model
- Attribution and allocation of costs
- Feedback from industry experts in home care
- Resources to assist you in the workplace for easy implementation of recommendations