We want to help you not only survive but thrive. This webinar outlines to providers how they can ensure they are financially competitive and sustainable in an environment of changed funding arrangements and increased competition.
LPA works closely with the leading financial firm StewartBrown and a representative will provide an overview of contemporary funding and pricing questions. This course has been revised and updated for 2022 to reflect contemporary practice, examples, and information.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Describe the current policy framework and funding arrangement and what it means for providers
- Suggestions for improving service options
- Identifying the right pricing strategy
- Determining a break-even point and price sensitivity analysis
- Apply pricing comparison across package levels and care management levels
- Determine appropriate costing methods for different cost categories such as direct, indirect, fixed and variable
- Develop a unit cost model that includes attribution and allocation of costs
- Communication with consumers regarding finances