In one webinar, you’ll have all you need to implement a result-oriented approach to wellness, reablement and restorative care. This will include outlining the regulatory and program requirements. It will equip you with the skills and knowledge to incorporate wellness, reablement and restorative care into assessment and care planning processes.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Describe the requirements of the Aged Care Quality Standards and programs such as HCPs and CHSP.
- Explain the key principles of wellness, reablement and restorative care.
- Incorporate wellness, reablement and restorative care into assessment, goal setting, care plans and package design.
- Develop qualitative and quantitative outcome measures.
- Assess and manage risks.
- Embed a culture of wellness and reablement in policies and practices.