Your invitation to the COTA, ACSA & The Hatchery’s Reinventing Home & Community Care Conference
With the rollout of significant reform affecting the home and community care sector, it is essential to explore how providers can successfully navigate these critical changes now and in the future.
At the Reinventing Home & Community Care Conference running digitally on the 5th & 6th April 2022, developed in partnership with COTA Australia and Aged & Community Services Australia, you will learn from key stakeholders and organisations with a focus on provider’s resourcing their workforce to meet the growing demand for home care packages, and investing in systems and technology to support both their business process and service delivery.
Benefits of attending this conference?
- Explore the design of the Support at Home Program
- Revisit self & shared management of home care packages
- Support consumers to access care & navigate the aged care system
- Leverage IT & assistive technology to enhance service delivery
- Improve workforce attraction & retention to meet future demand
Access need-to-know information both live and on-demand, Share your thoughts and ask your burning questions in interactive polls, panel discussions and Live Q&A.