The objective of this training program is to provide home care service providers with a comprehensive understanding of income-tested fees in the context of home care services. Participants will gain knowledge of the regulations, processes, and considerations involved in managing income-tested fees and approaches that can be taken to support consumers to better understand Income Tested Fees.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Income Tested Fee process and applicable regulations and guidelines.
- Identify effective approaches for communicating the Income Tested Fee to consumers.
- Recognise ways of enabling consumers to resolve Income Tested Fee issues.
- Understand the implication for providers of ‘waiving” or not collecting Income Tested Fees.
- Recognise ways to maximise collection of Income Tested Fees.