This webinar will focus on equipping your organisation with the knowledge and skills to improve governance to drive care and services. You will come away with contemporary knowledge and practical steps you can implement in your service. You will be able to assess any gaps you have and identify corrective actions.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Explain the requirements of the Aged Care Quality Standards in relation to Standard 8 and how it links to other Standards.
- Describe how home care organisations can practically demonstrate compliance with Standard 8.
- Implement a clinical governance framework to oversight, drive and improve clinical care.
- Promote a culture of safety and quality that is embedded throughout the organisation.
- Identify the organisational-wide governance systems and risk management systems that need to be in place.
- Review and evaluation of organisational governance to identify gaps and areas for improvement.