The training will equip you with the knowledge and skills to establish an ideal Quality Care Advisory body with will work effectively. We will explore all aspects of the legislative requirements in plain English and how to ensure your organisation complies. This training will go through every step required in establishing a Quality Care Advisory body including options and avoiding pitfalls. At the end of this training, you will go away with a plan knowing exactly what you need to do to establish a functioning Quality Advisory body.
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Explain the requirements of the legislation and the purpose of the Quality Advisory body.
- Describe factors to consider regarding membership and terms of reference.
- Identify data and information that would be provided to the body.
- Outline how the Quality Advisory body integrates with other organisational bodies and processes.
- Describe the process for reporting to the governing body and the associated risks and benefits.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the Quality Advisory body.