The training will equip you with the knowledge and skills to establish an effective Consumer Advisory Body and for seeking consumer perspectives on the quality and safety of their care, now and in the future. We will explore all aspects of the legislative requirements and will provide guidance to support compliance with these requirements. This training will go through the steps required in establishing and operating an effective Consumer Advisory body. At the end of this training, you will be able to develop a clear plan for establishment of your Consumer Advisory Body.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Explain the requirements of the legislation and the purpose of the Consumer Advisory Body.
- Understand ways of establishing and involving consumers in the Consumer Advisory Body.
- Identify data and information that would be provided to the Consumer Advisory Body.
- Outline how the Consumer Advisory Body integrates with other organisational bodies and processes.
- Describe the process for reporting to the governing body.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the Consumer Advisory Body.