This webinar will clarify exactly what a service provider needs to have in place to meet the requirements of the Aged Care Quality Standards. It will also equip you with a range of strategies to engage contractors/suppliers to ensure they are delivering service and supplies according to the needs of consumers and your service.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Describe the requirements of the Aged Care Quality Standards in relation to sub/contractors.
- Identify causes of example ‘not-mets’ related to contracting.
- Describe the potential risks of clinical care delivery.
- Develop a contract and terms of engagement for the delivery of high-risk clinical care.
- Select and engage sub/contractors to deliver clinical services.
- Assess and monitor the performance of sub/contractor staff.
- Establish communication protocols between the relevant parties.