How do you effectively engage contractors and suppliers in home care?
The Aged Care Quality Standards expect that organisations receiving funding directly from the Australian Government ensure its workforce (including contractors, suppliers and subcontractors) meets its responsibilities.
Approved Providers need clarity on what oversight and management processes they need to have in relation to contractors and suppliers.
How will this webinar assist providers?
This webinar will clarify exactly what a service provider needs to have in place to meet the requirements of the Aged Care Quality Standards.
This will enable providers to be proactive about ensuring contractors and suppliers are delivering according to the needs of consumers and according to their contract.
Plus, you’ll get access to contemporary legal opinion relating to the management of contractors and suppliers.
Here’s a quick overview of just some of what you’ll learn:
- Aged Care Quality Standards requirement in relation to subcontractors – what’s new?
- Selecting and engaging contractors and suppliers.
- Terms of engagement
- Referral documentation requirements
- Monitoring and oversight of contractors and suppliers in terms of the contract
- Assessing and monitoring the performance of staff of contractors and suppliers
Who will get the most out of this training?
This webinar is perfect for supply managers, finance staff , home care managers, coordinators, case managers and quality advisers.