This practical webinar has been designed to give you the knowledge and tools to package service offerings into relevant, sustainable and attractive products for Home Care Package consumers. The webinar will address excluded and included items in HCPs; the importance of a self-directed framework, linking assessment domains to care provision and how to ensure compliance with Standards and legislation.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Describe the latest information about Home Care Packages now and post July 2023.
- Identify innovative examples of home care package design and creative options to attract consumers.
- Link assessment domains to care provision and how to ensure compliance with Standards and legislation.
- Describe how health literacy, wellness, reablement and restorative care approaches will position your service for the future.
- Explain excluded and included items in HCPs; challenges, risks and opportunities of a self-directed framework.
- Operational efficiencies: financial sustainability, growth, and managing workforce shortages.