Join us at The Hatchery’s Driving Quality in Residential & Community Aged Care conference, developed in partnership with COTA Australia and Aged & Community Care Providers Association (ACCPA), bringing together experts from around Australia as aged care providers continue to connect customer experience with quality.
Learn from senior leaders and key stakeholders across the sector to help you prepare for change, gain clarity, and begin developing strategies to help you navigate the quality reforms.
Why attend this event?
• Hear timely insights on current reform and priorities for the sector from senior stakeholders, including Department of Health, Aged Care Quality & Safety Commission, Peak Bodies, Providers and Consumers
• Content relevant to you – Featuring a Residential stream and a Home and Community care stream
• Keynotes, panel discussions and practical seminars across critical issues on quality reforms, innovation, continuous improvement culture, consumer relationships and engagement
• Access need-to-know information both live and on-demand
• Share your thoughts and ask your burning questions in interactive polls, panel discussions and live Q&A