This LPA webinar will enhance your understanding of an ever more complex media world and develop skills that will see commercial rewards. With our easy-to-use template, you will learn the key stages of developing a successful communication strategy. You will be able to develop a strategic communications plan that reflects stakeholders’ needs, vision, mission and values.
Through discussions, practical exercises and case studies we will explore the nature of strategic communications and how to overcome the barriers and resistance you may encounter. Participants will come away equipped with the knowledge and skills to develop and implement a strategic communications plan that is persuasive and likely to achieve corporate goals.
By the end of this training session, you will be able to develop and implement a strategic communications plan including:
- Defining the purposes of your communications and integration with the corporate strategic plan.
- Identification of your audience, stakeholders and their communication needs.
- Crafting the message that connects and resonates with your audience.
- The utilisation of a range of free and low-cost communication channels.
- Managing controversial messages, barriers and crisis communication.
- Development of measures and evaluation.