This four-module course has been aligned with units of competency of Certificate 1V Frontline Management BSB40812 – and consists of theory and practical application of learning in the workplace. It includes pre-reading, case studies and extensive resources. Modules include financial management and preparing for Home Care Reforms; performance management and supervising the workforce; meeting the Aged Care Quality Standards and regulatory and legislative reforms and managing customer expectations.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Identify your leadership and change management style.
- Financial management and preparing for Home Care Reforms.
- Managing workforce and organisational performance.
- Understanding regulatory and legislative requirements and reforms such as Support at Home.
- Managing consumer expectations.
- Developing and implementing operational and business plans.