This webinar will enable you to prepare your service for a successful Quality Review. You will come away with practical strategies, knowledge, and skills to enable your service to confidently demonstrate compliance. You will hear about the most common mistakes and areas of not-met, so you can be fully prepared.
This webinar will include practical examples, best practice case studies, and unpacking the Standards. You will also know what to expect during the Quality Review and what you can do to positively support the process.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Aged Care Quality Standards and the Quality Review process .
- Prepare a risk-based internal audit plan and conduct a self-assessment.
- Identify the right information to have readily available for an audit at any time.
- Prepare the workforce to demonstrate compliance.
- State the most common ‘not-mets’ and know how to prepare for these.
- Demonstrate compliant performance during the Quality Review.