This webinar provides you with a comprehensive overview of the implementation of assistive technologies. The webinar is designed to help you unlock the potential advantages of using assistive technologies. You will come away from the webinar with a new understanding of how to position and prepare your organisation for assistive technologies. You will know the barriers and challenges to expect and how to overcome them. In summary, you will come away from this webinar fully prepared to implement assistive technologies.
For this webinar, we welcome our guest presenter, Nathan Betteridge, Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder of Lookout.
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to
Describe assessment of consumers for types and applications of assistive technology use:
- Develop a plan for the acquisition and installation of digitally-enabled technologies that use software for the purpose of supporting consumer independence, care, monitoring, functioning, risk management, or social support.
- Identify resourcing, training, and support required for digital technology.
- Describe assistive technologies for enhancing the quality of life and connectedness.
- Describe strategies to overcome barriers and challenges of implementing technology.
- Explain the step-by-step process of planning and implementing assistive technologies.