Join us at The Hatchery, COTA & ACCPA’s Aged & Community Care Reform Conference
The current aged care reform agenda is expected to deliver a substantial overhaul of the aged care system. With a new government coming in, there’s some serious questions about how they will deliver on the promise of reform within the sector and what impact this will have on you as a provider. Join us at The Hatchery, COTA & ACCPA’s Aged & Community Care Reform Online Conference on 27 & 28 July 2022 to gain a deeper understanding of the evolving reform agenda, rollout and priorities for the rest of the year. This event is not to be missed!
● Get a pulse check on key reform developments in Residential & Home & Community Care
● Access to tailored sessions for both Residential and Home & Community Care providers (available live or on-demand)
● Understand how to manage the transition to new funding models and build financial sustainability
● Gain strategies to grow and upskill the aged care workforce
● Learn how to measure and achieve quality and safety
● + much more!
The program will adapt to ensure alignment with any emerging reform changes and announcements.
Group discounts available.
Visit https://bit.ly/33rQDEg for more details.