Since we launched our new magazine on community care, Community Care Review, we’ve been delighted with the positive feedback we have received from the sector. You have embraced our new magazine as a valuable source of news, views and analysis.
Up to now we have been distributing the magazine with Australian Ageing Agenda.
However, from the forthcoming August issue, Community Care Review will be distributed only to those readers who have registered to receive it.
We’re encouraging all community care service providers and their staff to sign up for their complimentary subscription, to ensure they don’t miss an issue of the quarterly magazine and all the latest news on home care, home support, respite and reablement.
To subscribe to CCR please visit http://www.australianageingagenda.com.au/subscribe/.
Spread the word!
Make sure your staff and colleagues don’t miss out.
Send them this article so that they too can register for their own free 12-month subscription to Community Care Review, which will give them access to the latest news on policy and practice changes within the sector.
Since we launched our first issue in January we have reported on a whole range of important issues, such as the transition to consumer directed care, the rollout of the Commonwealth Home Support Program, the future for case managers in the sector, how frontline care workers can respond to issues that may arise for LGBTI and CALD clients, as well as the latest practice and clinical developments.
- News: reports on policy and practice issues, peak body news, awards, and appointments
- Opinion: comment and analysis pieces from sector leaders and experts on key issues
- Focus: in-depth reports from our journalists on key issues, policies or programs impacting community care staff and clients.
- Frontline issues: reports and expert advice on key issues impacting middle management and frontline workers.
- Clinical report: coverage of research, trials and new programs or services on key areas.
- Social: research, trials and new programs on key issues, such as engagement, social isolation and outreach activities
- Education & training: news of resources, programs and courses; personal stories of professional development
- Plus: each issue also includes legal, financial, resources, shopfront, and diary.
Get in touch
We welcome your continued input and feedback. You can contact the team behind Community Care Review:
- Linda Belardi, firstname.lastname@example.org